Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Where'd Black Sheep go?

900 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  2melow
I'm trying to contact James at Black Sheep but the email and phone I have is out of date. If anyone has the right data I'd appreciate it. Thanks...RC
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
2xPneu said:
I'm trying to contact James at Black Sheep but the email and phone I have is out of date. If anyone has the right data I'd appreciate it. Thanks...RC
Try this.

http://www.blacksheepbikes.com/

The site was off-line for a while. I don't know why.
jl said:
Try this.

http://www.blacksheepbikes.com/

The site was off-line for a while. I don't know why.
Yeah, I've been trying that for a week or so, but it's still off-line. Thanks for the try. RC
2xPneu said:
Yeah, I've been trying that for a week or so, but it's still off-line. Thanks for the try. RC
It's back online. I was just there... Hold down the control-key and press on this link.

http://www.blacksheepbikes.com/

You probably have the off-line link cached on your system. Anyway the site is not easy to navigate. Here's the number....

James Builder 970 218 5952
Kevin Sales 970 218 9359
James cell #

Here is his cell #...the easiest way to get him. 970.308.9187

He recently moved to the west part of Ft. Collins, so i'm not sure what his business # is. Kevin Hansen's # below is probably the second easiest way.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top