Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
I'll be hanging with 7,500 other cyclists as they ride Levi's Gran Fondo. My kids and I will be cheering their mom as she tries to keep up with Mr. Leipheimer.

Maybe I'll squeeze in a short ride at Annadel Sunday morning.

·
Mtbr Founder
35,551 Posts
ride with ma kid friday (white oak?)
ride with ma wife Sat (Pierce)
ride with ma homies sun (somewhere that ends up in the burgers/belgian beer place in santa cruz)

p.s. i really need to ride at night though since i'm lights testing. I think I'll road ride at night just to keep it legal.

fc

·
Registered
399 Posts
ho hum...

the usual sunday morning adrenaline fix:

Montara Mountain

7am rollout with my dogs

a couple runs on crack--
hit 911--Mile--boyscout.

off the rock by 11

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Riding in my wife car, probably for another month. Then will start slowly on Los Gatos creek trail. I heard it holding well in rain ;)
Building slowly new SS Commuter/DJ from some junky parts just for that. At least that what I keep telling my wife when she asks what the heck another bike is doing in garage.

·
Mtbr Founder
35,551 Posts
Riding in my wife car, probably for another month. Then will start slowly on Los Gatos creek trail. I heard it holding well in rain ;)
Building slowly new SS Commuter/DJ from some junky parts just for that. At least that what I keep telling my wife when she asks what the heck another bike is doing in garage.
I also heard you got injured. What's up??

fc

·
Proud lame eBiker
2,680 Posts
I'll be riding the Gran Fondo.....well, on a moto that is. Doing SRAM neutral support from a moto if it's not raining, from the Volvo if it is.

But NEXT weekend....riding in the redwoods near Mendocino. Crazy dude with a gun or not, I'm riding!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.