Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Mtbr Founder
35,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It will be in the 70s!!!

My wife's gone for the weekend so it wil be ride, ride, ride and house partyyyy!

Oh wait, there's these two tykes buzzing around me. :skep:

Watch out for hikers since that would be me.

fc

Attachments

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
Oooh, there's a thought. Niner SS up mt ham. That shouldn't qually as a roadie ride right?

38 SS miles. My tires are gonna get really worn though...hmmm.

There's a nekkid ride at Fort Ord on Sat.

·
Too Much Fun
2,320 Posts
I'm in a similar boat...

Mrs. Benja has class all day Sunday so the lad and I are off to adventure mana a mano. Saturday we have a litany of home related crap to deal with so the only bike time will be cutting down my bars (exciting!) and taking a spin on the rollerz (SO exciting).

On a brighter note, Punxsutawney Phil did NOT see his shadow this year, so spring is just around the corner!

·
Mtbr Founder
35,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
benja55 said:
Mrs. Benja has class all day Sunday so the lad and I are off to adventure mana a mano. Saturday we have a litany of home related crap to deal with so the only bike time will be cutting down my bars (exciting!) and taking a spin on the rollerz (SO exciting).

On a brighter note, Punxsutawney Phil did NOT see his shadow this year, so spring is just around the corner!
Hey good to meet you last night 55! How was that night ride?

That Passion Trail Microbrew is as good as ever!

fc

·
pedal pusher
2,234 Posts
grrrah said:
50/50 for Fiz-Ord on Sat.

Any roadies wanna climb mt. hamilton before the big game, on sunday early?
Big game? What big game? Id like to climb Hamilton, but I dont know that the war department would feel the same way.:rolleyes:

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
Skeggs on Saturday with the Passion Trail Bikes crew and Arastradero on Sunday with a noob.

Peace.

·
Coors, the american beer.
3,533 Posts
saturday: upper bidwell park if my knee feels ok, i crashed up there this morning
sunday: preriding the race couse at cool on my singlespeed

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.