Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone..I pose a question, where is the best place to stay in Sedona?? It seems that every place is so expensive. I'm going up there next week with maybe 2-4 of my friends but at $ 250.00 + per. night for 2 bedroom , that's preaty steep. Any help would be greatly appreciated !!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I don't know if you like camping or not but it is always a cheap alternative. Also a quick internet search showed some hotels ranging from $120- 180/night. Nothing quite as unique as the sedona B&B's but a cheaper alternative. You wont spend much time inside anyway.

Camping & Picnicking: Camping and picnicking are inviting ways to experience the splendor of Red Rock Country. Within a short drive of Sedona, several Forest Service campgrounds and picnic areas provide recreational opportunities for the whole family. Most campsites and all picnic sites are available on a "first-come, first serve" basis. Campground reservations are accepted at some locations. Call the National Recreation Reservation Service toll free: (877) 444-6777 or visit http://www.reserveusa.com. Additional information and Campground Fees below. Where to go when Oak Creek Canyon Campgrounds are full.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.