Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've used the classifieds to buy and sell bike gear but is there a local forum to post snow sports gear? I'm already on Craigslist and avoiding eBay. Looking to unload some Arcteryx goretex pants.

Thanks

·
Inflexable...
1,901 Posts
Tell us more about the pants.

The marketing channel that works best has been eliminated? Have you seen the demand for Arcteryx on ebay?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Arcteryx

Yeah, I could sell them easy on ebay but then they get a cut and Paypal gets a cut. And then in they end up a couple of blocks away here in the Front Range anyway. I'd just assume find someone local and drop them off.

Arcteryx Javelin AR Goretex pants, mens medium, black

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Nope

Wow! That's cheap. They still have them at that price?

I got them last year but they're too baggy for technical mountaineering. I'd be afraid of catching my crampons. Perfect for skiing/snowboarding though but I seem to be doing less of that each year as the traffic gets worse and worse.

·
Arrrgggghhh!!
281 Posts
Nope, steepandcheap.com just puts up one item at a time at 50-80% off until it sells out. Very addicting for killing time at work. Guys stuff sells out in minutes, but you can get phenominal ladies gear all the time.

I hear you on the ski traffic, although I've gotten up a lot more this year since the MTB options are mostly gone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.