Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya everybody,

I'm coming down to Vegas on a bit of a last minute trip with my wife. We live up in Park City, so obviously we're knee deep in powder right now, but I figured that since we'll be down in the desert I'd try to go rent a bike and get a day of riding in.

So I guess two questions; where should I ride? I'm used to riding up here in Park City if anybody is familiar with the area. Blue trails like Lost Prospector were kinda my gig. I dunno how good of shape I'm in, so I'm not looking for anything too intense. Maybe an easy intermediate trail?

Also, does anybody know of a good shop to rent from? If I can I'd like to try to get my hands on a Gary Fisher HiFi, but I'll take what I can get!

Thanks!

The train

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the recommendation everybody, the folks over at Bike Outpost were great! $40 for a Cannondale Rush 6, a helmet rental and they even threw on some Shimano 520's for me. It was nice to get away from the snow in Park City and back on a bike :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.