Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some where to ride or some where I can make trails with other people. Preferably within a 30 mile radius of Peters Township (its like 10 miles from the trails in south park). Some where i can build jumps.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
your one of the guys from valley mountain bikers arnt you? well i am interested in riding some of those trails in the leigh area.... Well i think thats where it is, where ever you guys just got all that land. I'm willing to drive a good distance, I goto snowshoe when i can thats about a 4-5 hour drive.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
yup-VMB guy, but you have some trails much closer to where you are at....try contacting Speedogat or Mt. Nittany Wheelworks for trails within about 2 hours....or even Rattling Creek Singletrackers or YAMBA for club rides both north and south of Harrisburg area....or if you really want to come our way, we will be riding Blue Marsh on the 21st ending with a picnic and you are welcome to come to that as well....shoot me an e-mail (usually the best wat to get me) [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.