Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am bringing my son to Christiana for a road race and wanted to bring my Mountain Bike. Does anyone know where I/we could go riding near Christiana and Lancaster County?

Thanks in advance, mtbikerjim

·
Registered
152 Posts
Floyd actually rode in all that area:thumbsup: , but mainly more towards Browstown. If you're looking for something easy and rolling, Lancaster County Park may work for you. Not too far from where you'll be. Depending on which way you're arriving or leaving you have mutiple options. If you go further North West you can go to Mt. Gretna or Brickerville (closer) or you could head East towards Doylestown. All depends on what you want to ride and how much time you have. All three of those names should be listed in the trail review on this site. Reply if you want more information. -M

·
No Gansta Lean here.
1,030 Posts
I agree with Litespeed...

Fair Hill is your best bet. Closest to where you will be and everything from techy singletrack to rolling jeep type roads. No need to travel further.

As to Floyd....I live just a few miles from where he grew up.
Hoping that all of this comes out in the wash for him...doesn't seem likely though.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Another good place that wouldn't be too far from Christiana is Iron Hill in DE. There is a race there on Aug 20. Look for it on Bikereg to get more info on how to get there. I think some guys are even pre-riding the course this weekend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts