Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Life is strange
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, where to go ride on Friday morning, stealing the wifes truck to go escape for the morning...

I could do some amusing loops out at Skeggs, or I could head over to ST. Demo is also an option...

Hrrrmm... many options.

And some off-topic but related, anyone have any suggestions for a dual ring chainguide/tensioner-dohickey-thing?
My Chameleon needs a bash guard and something to keep the chain from getting lodged in new and interesting places when ever I get going fast.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Skeggs was nice yesterday, a bit of mud here and there, but ended up with a pretty clean shirt & bike (and I don't have fenders). The NOAA storm total graphic from the last storm showed loads of rain at Demo, and not too much at Skeggs. For Coe fans, it showed a ton of rain in the southern half of Coe (3-4 inches) with a bit less near HQ (where the rain gauge is for the official rainfall).

·
Pee's in the H8teraid
417 Posts
locoyokel said:
Skeggs was nice yesterday, a bit of mud here and there, but ended up with a pretty clean shirt & bike (and I don't have fenders). The NOAA storm total graphic from the last storm showed loads of rain at Demo, and not too much at Skeggs. For Coe fans, it showed a ton of rain in the southern half of Coe (3-4 inches) with a bit less near HQ (where the rain gauge is for the official rainfall).
The Wife and I rode up Coit a bit yesterday.. Should be Sweet this weekend for sure.:thumbsup:

·
Groveland Trail Heads
1,878 Posts
Regarding your dual ring...

rho said:
So, where to go ride on Friday morning, stealing the wifes truck to go escape for the morning...

I could do some amusing loops out at Skeggs, or I could head over to ST. Demo is also an option...

Hrrrmm... many options.

And some off-topic but related, anyone have any suggestions for a dual ring chainguide/tensioner-dohickey-thing?
My Chameleon needs a bash guard and something to keep the chain from getting lodged in new and interesting places when ever I get going fast.
chainguide/tensioner-dohickey-thing, like that btw :thumbsup: I have a Gamut dual ring chainguide/tensioner-dohickey-thing, sorry I just like saying that, that works with a 34t/22t or 36t/22t but doesn't work with a 32t. They also have a cool bash guard. It's been on my bike for a few months and I like it so far. Though I haven't been riding as much lately because of that cold that everyone seems to have or had. If you need anymore info ask me or they have a website(google Gamut USA) and I think they are in San Jose or somewhere close.

Btw, trails are soooo sweeeeet here in SC... just another option ;)

·
Life is strange
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, stuck a chain guide and a bash on the bike.

We'll see how that works out... I'm gonna spend a few hours messing with the bikes ebb and front deraileur to try to get everything working with out rubbing.

I think beer will help me in this task...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.