Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions for riding near Gorham NH. I'm from RI but I've ridden in Conway and along the Kanamagus as well as over in Kingdom Trails. Any suggestions for a ride closer to Gorham. I was palnning to bring the mountain bike but if anybody can suggest a good road ride that would be great to. I'll be alone as the wife just had her knee scoped, I can cut out for the morning but I don't want to leave her in the hotel the whole day.
Thanks
Chris

·
beer thief
4,931 Posts
There's some MTBing in & around Mosse Brook State Park, but I haven't been there in a long while. I'm sure there are other pockets of singletrack, but I'm not tuned into it.

For road riding, you can take the North Road (it parallels Rt 2 on the opposite side of the river) east to Gilead, ME, then ride up to Evan's Notch. If you have the time (& legs), continue down 113, up over Hurricane Mtn Road to Conway, then up Rt 16 through Pinkham Notch back to Gorham.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.