Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I wouldn't count on Sales soon. The 2021 launch is being pushed out this year.

What size are you looking for? I have an extra M10 TR size Large with custom paint coming in that a customer had to cancel.
I’m 178cm with 82cm inseam and Orbea’s sizing guide puts me at an M for the TR.

·
Registered
229 Posts
no dealers in michigan

I customized an Orbea OIZ TR bike for my wife on My Orbea, but no dealers within several hours drive for me. Spent hours going over the specs and colors for her. Then as I'm checking out, zero within the state of Michigan. Of course, I figured there would be one ! grrrrr

The couple of dealers that do pop up on the main dealer finder don't appear in the final checkout phase. wants me to drive to Chicago. not happening. Sort of a brand fail on their part.

Feel free to reach out to me at Velorangutan!
I would, but sales tax in ATX 8.25%. I lived there from 2007 ~2015, moved back home when my day job dried back up.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I customized an Orbea OIZ TR bike for my wife on My Orbea, but no dealers within several hours drive for me. Spent hours going over the specs and colors for her. Then as I'm checking out, zero within the state of Michigan. Of course, I figured there would be one ! grrrrr

The couple of dealers that do pop up on the main dealer finder don't appear in the final checkout phase. wants me to drive to Chicago. not happening. Sort of a brand fail on their part.
What size do you need?

·
Class Clown
2,954 Posts
I know some places they ship direct. I would email orbea USA and let them know the situation. Seems silly to lose sales this way.

·
Registered
407 Posts
21 - 27 of 27 Posts