Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like most shops only carry full sizes (44, 45, 46, etc). Do you know any shops that carry half sizes? I am interested in 45.5.

·
Do It Yourself
5,720 Posts
Rallyman said:
It looks like most shops only carry full sizes (44, 45, 46, etc). Do you know any shops that carry half sizes? I am interested in 45.5.
Just so you know, Sidi half sizes aren't any longer than the full size. They are just a little wider.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Homebrew said:
Just so you know, Sidi half sizes aren't any longer than the full size. They are just a little wider.

Thanks for the advice. I was not aware that half sizes were just wider, not longer.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Rallyman said:
Thanks for the advice. I was not aware that half sizes were just wider, not longer.

You should still go ahead to a store and find out your real size if you have not done so. From what I hear these shoes do not strecth at all. I have the dominator 4 over a year now in a 1/2 size also and it did not stretch at all. If 1/2 size is wider then try the mega version in full sizes since it is supposed to be the wider version.

try getting it from ebay or http://www.totalcycling.com/ , unless of course you know someone in a bike shop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts