Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bit the bullet on a 2010 Fisher X-Cal. Pretty excited. I have been riding steel-rigid 29er for the past two years so it will be ice to compliment that with something else. The x-cal comes with tubeless ready wheels. I want to give that a shot but I don't even know where to begin. Any web links to help get me started?

·
Always Learning
9,608 Posts
foot stool said:
Bit the bullet on a 2010 Fisher X-Cal. Pretty excited. I have been riding steel-rigid 29er for the past two years so it will be ice to compliment that with something else. The x-cal comes with tubeless ready wheels. I want to give that a shot but I don't even know where to begin. Any web links to help get me started?
Several hundred threads on it here at MTRB.com.....:D

Assuming your X-Cal came with the Bontrager tubeless ready rims, just order the Bonty tubeless rimstrips and a pair of valves, get some sealant, or other sealant, watch some movies and you'll be good to go.

BB

·
Registered
562 Posts
If you bought it from a shop they should be able to set it up tubeless for you and let you watch. Any gary fisher/trek/bontrager dealer should either have the tubeless rim strips in stock or could order them in for you and have the tubeless juice to get you going.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.