Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2004 Mach 1 owner
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where to get Pedro's Ice Wax in the big aerosol can? I like Ice Wax as my lube, but no LBS sell the aerosol version, and it is hard to find the aerosol at places like Jenson, PricePoint, etc b/c they no longer (can or will) ship out aerosol

:confused:

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Relax

Sometimes it takes days to get a response. I'm sure that if someone has a resource for the Pedros' wax or the jersey you sought in the other thread, they will respond. The members are generally very good about such things.

Have you tried a google search? If not, that might lead you to some resources.

Bob

·
What day are we riding?
1,088 Posts
In addition to being patient...

It helps if you put what you are looking for in the title of your thread. With the way you did it, people have to open your thread to find out. A lot of people won't go that far...

And I have no idea where to get it.

·
2004 Mach 1 owner
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Call_me_Clyde said:
Sometimes it takes days to get a response. I'm sure that if someone has a resource for the Pedros' wax or the jersey you sought in the other thread, they will respond. The members are generally very good about such things.

Have you tried a google search? If not, that might lead you to some resources.

Bob
It seems to me that my thread would have been paged to the 2nd, thereby making it less noticed. I was trying to avoid that.

Google search just brings up the usual sites (Jenson, Performance, PricePoint, etc.) that don't carry the aerosol. I haven't tried Pedro's website directly, but I doubt they sell directly to consumers

·
Registered
38 Posts
OSUALUM78 said:
Where to get Pedro's Ice Wax in the big aerosol can? I like Ice Wax as my lube, but no LBS sell the aerosol version, and it is hard to find the aerosol at places like Jenson, PricePoint, etc b/c they no longer (can or will) ship out aerosol

:confused:
I think there is an online shop called Manly Men's Bike Supplies, They don't sell any armor though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.