Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to find some 180mm crank arms (preferably in red or blue) for a singlespeed.....not sure where to look. I am going to contact the main man Larry right now but in case he does not have any, I was curious what back-up plan to use.

cheers

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a red Turbine

I have a brand new still in the box Raceface Turbine LP (5 arm), 170 mm in red color. Let me know if your interested. email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

FoShizzle said:
I need to find some 180mm crank arms (preferably in red or blue) for a singlespeed.....not sure where to look. I am going to contact the main man Larry right now but in case he does not have any, I was curious what back-up plan to use.

cheers

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks.....i may actually look into that as I have a new project bike using much of an existing bike but will need cranks...though I am not a fan of ISIS stuff. give me a good square taper (Phil Wood) or good external bearing setup (X-type) and I will feel much more comfortable I think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.