Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
single track ****
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
carbon fiber valve covers? Here's some pics of JL's and Texas Lew's bikes equipped with them(they wont tell me where they got theirs, and I want one to match my top tube sweat protector.) Happy Friday all. :)

Attachments

·
Basura Blanca
1,793 Posts
Wait-a-minute. Why is your snow melting and ours down here isn't? Nice pics!
- Joe (who's reluctantly gonna do a road ride tomorrow since he doesn't own studded tires)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Gotta be Colorado or Northern New Mexico! Man! How I miss that area. It's been 33 years since I was stationed there. Used to hike and backpack all over the place. Pre-MTB you know.

Can't thank you enough for showing off your trail.

Chris

·
climb
2,293 Posts
front range migz said:
...I want one to match my top tube sweat protector...
That's all you ever talk about. 29er specific (longer) top tube sweat protector. Enough already!!!

·
single track ****
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks folks!

Yes, it's Colorado. Just west of Ft.Collins on the northern front range. Good seeing you as well ETR! We'll have to ride soon. JL- I got the carbon sweat protector installed today- it rides freakin sweet:D Here's a few more from this weekend. Have a good week all.

Attachments

·
Basura Blanca
1,793 Posts
Nope. See http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=375712 for some local NM pics. Doesn't seem right, does it? We had to drive down to San Ysidro today to get some Ft. Collins-like snow-free conditions. And for the geology nerd, San Ysidro is at the SE corner of where the Colo. Plateau begins.
- Joe

I was thinking New Mexico if it's a plunging anticline, and I'm not sure where if its an extension belt w/slump blocks. I'm such a geology nerd.

·
Registered
83 Posts
You folks are blessed with a beautiful area to be riding in. THIS Single post was worth the effort to sign up for these forums! I wasn't going to look at the thread when I first saw it, I am certainly glad I did. I do so miss that area of the country.

Chris

1 - 14 of 14 Posts