Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After I saw the brown saddles on the new specialized I fell in love. I am trying to find one for my green preston. Anyone know where I can find one? Who else makes a brown saddle?

Tried the specialized site with no luck.

Thanks!

·
noMAD man
12,164 Posts
My saddle is brown...right after I'm surprised by a scary ledgy drop on an unfamiliar trail...LOL! Seriously though, yeah we had someone call the shop this past week asking for one of those saddles. Right now they're just OEM, but Spec said that could change as there appears to be some real interst in this one. The only other brown saddles I'm aware of offhand are Brooks...but IMO they aren't that great for off road...hard as a freakin' brick...LOL! But lots of people like 'em.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Yeah! Go for the Charge Spoon, saddles are always a personal thing but all the saddles mentioned above are crap by comparison to the Spoon, also it's very cheap at only £20 for the cro-mo rails.:thumbsup:

·
I dig trails!
5,541 Posts

·
Interlectchewal
1,205 Posts
EGF168 said:
Yeah! Go for the Charge Spoon, saddles are always a personal thing but all the saddles mentioned above are crap by comparison to the Spoon, also it's very cheap at only £20 for the cro-mo rails.:thumbsup:
Nice saddle and pictures.

What was crap about the Chromag saddles compared to the Spoon?

·
Dirt Deviant
3,688 Posts
Mr.P said:
Here are a couple brown grips I located if anyone is interested.
BTW, you can make your own brown saddle by riding with monkey butt shorts......hehe

http://www.pricepoint.com/detail/11...r-Tape/ODI-Rogue-Lock-On-Grips-Bonus-Pack.htm

http://www.pricepoint.com/detail/17513-190_SPKLG8-3-Parts-61-Grips/Bar-Tape/Spank-Locking-Grips.htm

·
I dig trails!
5,541 Posts
1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.