Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I'm wondering where I can find some 24x3" tires, I google it, and I get s**t for results. Can you help me find a IRC Kujo 24x3 and a Arrow Wide Bite 24x3. I figured some of you DH/FR guys could help me out.

Kerosian, Mountain Unicyclist

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, I mean a site where I can buy some. Add an Intense 24x3 to my list.

·
Meh.
17,508 Posts
I've got some Nokian 24x3 tires with like 60% tread that I have sitting around. You can have both for like 10 plus shipping.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds like a good deal, but I'm looking for non-gazz, cause I don't like how square they are :( sorry. I'm running a Large Marge, so a Gazz is like a tractor tire on one.

·
Chillin the Most
4,025 Posts
Arrow racing (check my sig) best 24x3 tire out there. Rolls fast, brakes awesome and because of the tall sidewalls and ramped knobs it sits/rolls almost as tall/fast as a 26.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I called my LBS and they're ordering an IRC Kujo for me, I'll also may try an arrow, but aren't they exactly the same as the Duro Leopard?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Why would you want such a large tyre? In what use are they usefull,are they better for hucking?? they look cool thou!

Not grilling , just curious is all??

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,968 Posts
biketavioumaximus said:
Why would you want such a large tyre? In what use are they usefull,are they better for hucking?? they look cool thou!

Not grilling , just curious is all??
no need for a 3 inch tire.......why don't you try 2.7 Maxxis Highrollers in 24 inch

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I need a 3" because I'm a Mountain Unicyclist. No suspension to suck up 9' drops so you use a large volume tire. It also helps with hopping and rolling over all kinds of things. If you ever need more info, just ask! :D

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,968 Posts
Kerosian said:
I need a 3" because I'm a Mountain Unicyclist. No suspension to suck up 9' drops so you use a large volume tire. It also helps with hopping and rolling over all kinds of things. If you ever need more info, just ask! :D
mad props for your skill on ridin those things....man you got to throw up some pics

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
alright, I'll post the pics I have currently. Sadly I don't have any good ones at the moment, just some regular riding pics

Indy 1.jpg

Indy 2.jpg

Indy 3.jpg

Indy 4.jpg

I also do shore stuff and Freeride stuff. :cool:
Edit: Notice the 24x3" Duro on there :D

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Ride-This is where I got my Arrow 3.0". Haven't been pleased ordering from them though.

Go-Ride can get them as well. I'd go to them first.

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,968 Posts
NICE>>>>>
Kerosian said:
alright, I'll post the pics I have currently. Sadly I don't have any good ones at the moment, just some regular riding pics
I also do shore stuff and Freeride stuff. :cool:
Edit: Notice the 24x3" Duro on there :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
For lack of better words, it's Fuc*ing Awesome. I'v taking it off a 9' without rollout, and it just begs for more. It's light at 15lbs 9oz, but extremely stable (thanks to a 47mm wide rim and 24x3" tire). Pedals are great, cranks are stronger than profiles (Seriously!) I think it is a bomb proof machine. And I got it at a deal ($440) from my local bike shop.
Tell your brother not to even think twice, that uni is "The One".

1 - 20 of 25 Posts