Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I'm wondering where I can find some 24x3" tires, I google it, and I get s**t for results. Can you help me find a IRC Kujo 24x3 and a Arrow Wide Bite 24x3. I figured some of you DH/FR guys could help me out.

Kerosian, Mountain Unicyclist

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sounds like a good deal, but I'm looking for non-gazz, cause I don't like how square they are :( sorry. I'm running a Large Marge, so a Gazz is like a tractor tire on one.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I called my LBS and they're ordering an IRC Kujo for me, I'll also may try an arrow, but aren't they exactly the same as the Duro Leopard?

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
biketavioumaximus said:
Why would you want such a large tyre? In what use are they usefull,are they better for hucking?? they look cool thou!

Not grilling , just curious is all??
no need for a 3 inch tire.......why don't you try 2.7 Maxxis Highrollers in 24 inch

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I need a 3" because I'm a Mountain Unicyclist. No suspension to suck up 9' drops so you use a large volume tire. It also helps with hopping and rolling over all kinds of things. If you ever need more info, just ask! :D

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
Kerosian said:
I need a 3" because I'm a Mountain Unicyclist. No suspension to suck up 9' drops so you use a large volume tire. It also helps with hopping and rolling over all kinds of things. If you ever need more info, just ask! :D
mad props for your skill on ridin those things....man you got to throw up some pics

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
alright, I'll post the pics I have currently. Sadly I don't have any good ones at the moment, just some regular riding pics

Shoe Cap Bicycle wheel Shorts Bicycle

Natural environment Plant Trail Forest Bicycle

Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle wheel Bicycle part Bicycle

Natural environment Soil Trail Woody plant Forest

I also do shore stuff and Freeride stuff. :cool:
Edit: Notice the 24x3" Duro on there :D

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
NICE>>>>>
Kerosian said:
alright, I'll post the pics I have currently. Sadly I don't have any good ones at the moment, just some regular riding pics
I also do shore stuff and Freeride stuff. :cool:
Edit: Notice the 24x3" Duro on there :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
For lack of better words, it's Fuc*ing Awesome. I'v taking it off a 9' without rollout, and it just begs for more. It's light at 15lbs 9oz, but extremely stable (thanks to a 47mm wide rim and 24x3" tire). Pedals are great, cranks are stronger than profiles (Seriously!) I think it is a bomb proof machine. And I got it at a deal ($440) from my local bike shop.
Tell your brother not to even think twice, that uni is "The One".

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.