Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Too many Sedonuts...
1,512 Posts
AKA Monkeybutt said:
Santa Jeff would like to know if any shop in Phoenix has one of these or something similar...
MB I've been thinking the same thing. You done much research?

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
You should call up Ryan at Kore. I believe one of his guys is riding a Zoo or Koxx. He may at least know where to get one (doubt you'll find one on the shelf though). If you want to start doing the trials thang let me know, I still have the trusty old Megamo :thumbsup:

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
There's a park right near us that is the best place I've found. It's between Cactus and T-Bird right off I-17, east side. Called Cave Creek Park even though it's nowhere close to CC. That place has all these cool artificial concrete rock things of various sizes and shapes. Everything from beginner stuff to advanced and there's some cool natural riding on the edges of the retention basin.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kenbentit said:
There's a park right near us that is the best place I've found. It's between Cactus and T-Bird right off I-17, east side. Called Cave Creek Park even though it's nowhere close to CC. That place has all these cool artificial concrete rock things of various sizes and shapes. Everything from beginner stuff to advanced and there's some cool natural riding on the edges of the retention basin.
Yeah, that place is pretty cool. I wanted to have a Friday night freeride there one of these days.

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
Could be sweet especially with it being cooler now...

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
Not sure how I feel about the extra steer tube sticking up..The gold is pretty pimpin though :p

·
my dog's Frisbee launcher
513 Posts
AKA Monkeybutt said:
Yes, they have a nice Echo built up I was looking at. I was attempting to keep it local but it appears nobody in town does trials bikes.
I would sure like one...but not in the budget any time soon
when you get one you'll have to come up to Prescott and ride willow dells :thumbsup:

Cheers

1 - 20 of 27 Posts