Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I just got my new 2016 Comp Carbon Stumpy and want to get tools to put in the fancy SWAT door. I'm pretty noob at MTB and and not 100% sure of what I need. I don't see anything on specialized website that looks like it's for the new pouch.

The closest is this kit that includes some weird mounting stuff
Specialized Bicycle Components

Can anybody direct my to what I need?

·
Rider, Builder, Dreamer
1,350 Posts
Your multitool should be tucked up into the top tube just above the front shock mount. The bike should also have a Zee cage already mounted on the door and a little pouch tucked inside for carrying a tube and pump or CO2. If these things are missing go back to your LBS and kindly ask for these bits.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just have the multi tool in the frame, the chain breaker in the headset, a tube and co2 in the swat compartment - which should get me through the 1 - 2 hours rides. Anything more, and I carry a pack.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your multitool should be tucked up into the top tube just above the front shock mount. The bike should also have a Zee cage already mounted on the door and a little pouch tucked inside for carrying a tube and pump or CO2. If these things are missing go back to your LBS and kindly ask for these bits.
I have the Water holder and the two bags, but I don't have any extra tubes or pump and I'm not sure what to get to fit in the compartment. I'm a total noob.

TUBES: Specialized Bicycle Components

PUMPS: Specialized Bicycle Components

Also will I need the pump for my shocks? How often should I be checking them? Specialized Bicycle Components

1 - 4 of 4 Posts