Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Proud owner of a Scale 10 and would like to show Scott a little love by wearing some jerseys or whatever...problem is i cannot find any, anywhere:madman: . I live in los angeles area and have searched the web...only luck was UK websites...nothing against the brits but would like to do business in the usa:thumbsup: . ANY SCOTT DEALERS IN THE USA SELLING SCOTTS JERSEYS...thanks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks...I am looking for the mountain bike jersey/shorts...loose fitting, they have them on the Scottusa.com website. I'll contact the dealers to see if they can order. Its crazy that i cant find one dealer online with an inventory of scott clothing...guess us scott bike geeks are a select few:thumbsup: . cheers.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Scott threads in Oz - going cheap

Scott sponsor our local 24hr (which is actually a huge event and site for the the Worlds in 09). Our Club is clearing out jerseys dirt cheap (AU$40). I have one each from last two years and they are really nice (the yellow is the winners jersey and it also comes in red). The main design is of a phoneix (symbol of the park having been burned to the ground and then rebuilt, oh yes and some Scott logos too.

Check them out at: http://www.corc.asn.au/news/

Scroll down to 'CORC's Massive Pre-xmas Clothing Clearout'. Got left over World Cup goodies as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.