Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm trying to find a seller that has a good selection of Schwalbe, but no one seems to stock offer all the options. Any advice?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Schwalbe seems like one of those brands that e-tailers just order from BTI when a customer places an order. "In stock" is open to interpretation. Maybe it's due to their higher than average retail cost.

You might also try bikebling.com and treefortbikes.com

·
Bicyclochondriac.
14,934 Posts
lassiar said:
Hi, I'm trying to find a seller that has a good selection of Schwalbe, but no one seems to stock offer all the options. Any advice?
How many different tires do you need to order?

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
agree, universal is the way to go and their website tells you whats in stock. if you need superfast shipping and are willing to pay more then try competitive cyclist... universal will be cheaper but take 4-5 days longer.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
We typically have a full run of the most popular Schwalbe tires, we order direct and store them in-house. HOWEVER... Schwalbe is currently having a tough time fulfilling orders and we are still waiting on the majority of our 2011 shipment.

I have some Rocket Ron 29er's on order from Schwalbe direct that I am anxiously waiting for... patiently (kinda).

PM what you are looking for and I'll see what the deal is.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts