Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not been too impressed with the local shop that sales SC frames. Nothing they have done inspires me to spend money with them. Any suggestions on where to find a Chameleon online?

So far, I only know about speedgoat and cambria bike.

Thanks,

·
Not sure what to type?
566 Posts
Colorado Cyclist sells Santa Cruz...

ncbiker said:
I have not been too impressed with the local shop that sales SC frames. Nothing they have done inspires me to spend money with them. Any suggestions on where to find a Chameleon online?

Thanks,
Here the link:
http://www.coloradocyclist.com/comm...&CGRFNBR=279&CRPCGNBR=279&TextMode=0&CI=1,223

I don't see a Chameleon frame, but you could give them a call and see if they could order you one.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Speedgoat.com treated me great...

I got my '04 SC Blur and needed componenets from Speedgoat.com and they did a great job and answered every question after I recieved the frame and components.

·
Banned
20,161 Posts
good luck

ncbiker said:

Thanks,
I've had good luck w/ Cambria. They flush a lot of SC frames through their system, and if you call one day, and they don't have it, the next they very possibly do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.