Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
... I guess you won't be
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the duty of spec'ing out a racer-x for a female friend. My girlfriend has a ti racer-x and has thoroughly convinced her friend that she must get one. I tried to get her onto a Flux, but the ladies vetoed me.....! That's fine - the racer-x is equally good.

I was checking out Hammerhead's website, but their bike calculator just defaults to Titus' bike calulator [a bit pricier than other websites.....], and it doesn't exactly have the most current kit to choose from.....I have also heard of Mtn. High Cyclery, but they don't exactly have a website for picking and choosing stuff to show someone.......

I was wondering if any of you Titus Homers knew of any good internet bike shops in which to spec out a racer-x to show my female friend just what she is looking at spending/getting...?

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
jokermtb said:
I have the duty of spec'ing out a racer-x for a female friend. My girlfriend has a ti racer-x and has thoroughly convinced her friend that she must get one. I tried to get her onto a Flux, but the ladies vetoed me.....! That's fine - the racer-x is equally good.

I was checking out Hammerhead's website, but their bike calculator just defaults to Titus' bike calulator [a bit pricier than other websites.....], and it doesn't exactly have the most current kit to choose from.....I have also heard of Mtn. High Cyclery, but they don't exactly have a website for picking and choosing stuff to show someone.......

I was wondering if any of you Titus Homers knew of any good internet bike shops in which to spec out a racer-x to show my female friend just what she is looking at spending/getting...?
Titus controls the published web pricing i think.
Speedgoat has a 04 xsmall for $1375 on their site for some time now, closeout.
I don't think anyone beats Chad's prices at redbarn cycles.

·
No Shades of Gray
218 Posts
Red Barn Bicycles

jokermtbI was wondering if any of you Titus Homers knew of any good internet bike shops in which to spec out a racer-x to show my female friend just what she is looking at spending/getting...?[/QUOTE said:
I would not make a purchase/quote without checking with Chad at Red Barn. Courteous, knowledgeable and you cannot beat his prices (as mentioned by another "poster").

Good luck.

Linerider

·
Registered
9 Posts
Racer-X Specs...

We have built over 50 Racers in the last Year, 20 or so went to females...
We will be happy to help with specing the bike for the ride.Send me a e-mail and I'll send some pics.
Matt
RevolutionUtah.com

·
Registered
116 Posts
Cycologist in FC, CO

I thought I'd put a plug in for the Cycologist in Ft. Collins, CO. Their web site is: www.thecycologist.com

Shawn and Jennifer are both very knowledgeable about the Racer X. As a matter of fact I just demo'd one from them. I know they ship all over so give them a call and see if they can work something for you.

-j

·
Premium Member
7,757 Posts
I would recommend Chad at Red Barn. I bought my titus from him and was treated very well, great service, great prices, nice guy. Larry at Mountain High does not sell Titus.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.