1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
the wrench
469 Posts
Step 1. go to the bar
Step 2. order a pitcher
Step 3 ask for 4 glasses to go with the pitcher
Step 4 drink said beer with a friend
Step 5 walk out of bar with one glass in each pocket.
Step 6 pour youreself and some friends some beers in your newley aquired glassware
Step 7 repeat step 6

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Man.

I'm a big time collector- must have 75 of the things. Not all bike-related, tho.

Dirt Rag's got a couple, Colorado Cyclist, too. Check out the online shop ads in the mags, manus have got them (Park Tools, Pedro's, Salsa, Kona, Chris King), and if you've got swag to trade, Interbike is great for picking a few up here & there. Keep an eye open in the LBSs around you when you travel out of town.

My favorite is my Schwinn Stingray glass.

Do a Google for bicycle related pint glasses.

About time for MTBR to come out with one, don't you think? :cool:

fp

Edit: Here's some I found using Google: https://www.bicycle-gifts.com/pglass.htm and: https://www.bicycle-gifts.com/pglass2.htm

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Trades, anyone?

I've got a couple of extras (only one bike-related, Fat Tire Ale) if anyone's interested.

Got a Red Hook and a Terminator Stout available, and I could pick up some others on the way home tonite, like this one or Sierra Nevada. PM me if interested.

fp

Attachments

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Finch Platte said:
I agree. Probably Martinelli's Sparkling Cider.

Poser. :rolleyes:

fp
HAHAHAH!!! What, no one is guessing Ginger Ale yet? :rolleyes:

Well, I guess technically it would not be beer, but Mexican piss-water. :p Corona is the only "beer" I can drink without it giving my stomach problems. I don't know why.

To each their own.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.