Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been searching online for them and seems all the US dealers have stopped carrying them? All I can find online are places in the UK that sell them. Anyone have a link to a place in the US or Canada that sells them? Looking for either a 21" or 19" in any color.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Duff Man said:
Been searching online for them and seems all the US dealers have stopped carrying them? All I can find online are places in the UK that sell them. Anyone have a link to a place in the US or Canada that sells them? Looking for either a 21" or 19" in any color.

Thanks
ebay

·
Fragilie
866 Posts
Duff Man said:

Thanks
Bike Works in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Ask for Tony or Manitou Dan and tell them Eric sent you. I just picked up my 08 white HJ yesterday.

505-884-0341

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.