Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
ha! well, here is a story to make you feel better about your life

Got UPS email saying shipment (2 boxes) delivered to LBS at 10 am...rushed to pick up boxes, threw them in back of SUV and raced home....no opening of box at all as i was in a hurry

rush through McDonalds drive thru after putting boxes in back as kids need to eat before i had to rush em to movies as promised....get home, throw burgers on table, take boxes out (still unopened entirely) and put in garage, rush kids into car and off to movies...

rush home from movies as we had a Christmas show, still no time for boxes even CRACKED, off to show.....

get back from show 15 minutes ago, see your post and had to at least take pic of box. I did just crack one, the wheel box, and see that there was wheels in there but didnt even have time to pull em out as I am now rushing to post this stupid reply and cook dinner so i can work on getting kids to bed in the not too distant future.

will hopefully at least pull stuff out of the boxes within an hour, to look at..maybe not, wife got called into work and just left :rolleyes:

pretty sad indeed :thumbsup:

forget it...too much work - am gonna just leave em in the boxes as there is less chance of getting parts dirty anyway

·
Powered by ice cream.
6,359 Posts
FoShizzle said:
ha! well, here is a story to make you feel better about your life

Got UPS email saying shipment (2 boxes) delivered to LBS at 10 am...rushed to pick up boxes, threw them in back of SUV and raced home....no opening of box at all as i was in a hurry

rush through McDonalds drive thru after putting boxes in back as kids need to eat before i had to rush em to movies as promised....get home, throw burgers on table, take boxes out (still unopened entirely) and put in garage, rush kids into car and off to movies...

rush home from movies as we had a Christmas show, still no time for boxes even CRACKED, off to show.....

get back from show 15 minutes ago, see your post and had to at least take pic of box. I did just crack one, the wheel box, and see that there was wheels in there but didnt even have time to pull em out as I am now rushing to post this stupid reply and cook dinner so i can work on getting kids to bed in the not too distant future.

will hopefully at least pull stuff out of the boxes within an hour, to look at..maybe not, wife got called into work and just left :rolleyes:

pretty sad indeed :thumbsup:

forget it...too much work - am gonna just leave em in the boxes as there is less chance of getting parts dirty anyway
Don't you have a wife to do all that stuff while you build the bike?

Later, gotta do the dishes...already got the kids to bed:)

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
timmytomas said:
Get the pictures out!!
honestly, no pics...just finished putting most of it together and all i got is a weight pic, geared (vs single speed which it will become soon) with tubes = 28.93 lbs which is spot on what i was shooting for

night night...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.