Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bike Rider
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be in Colorado Springs the end of May and beginning of June on vacation. I need some advice on where to rent a full suspension bike from for a day. I would like to rent either a Cannondale Prophet or a Gary Fisher Cake.

I also need to know where to go to ride. I have checked out the list of all the trails in the area and have a few choices marked, but some input from locals would be excellent. I generally like to ride technical singletrack with moderate climbing.

Thanks for any advice,
Rich

·
Bike Rider
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool....

Thanks for the invite to ride. It looks like the only day I'll have time to ride is going to be Tuesday, May 31st, the day after Memorial Day. If you have the day off, it would be great to have you show me some trails. XXC sounds good to me!

I'll keep checking the bike shops.

Thanks,
Rich

·
Registered
619 Posts
sorry, work day...

i do the weekly work thing. no can do tuesdays, other than my usual park ride that is near my work, during lunch. yhour welcome to that if you wish, nothing special, just cruzin along aimlessly and jumping whatever is in the path

mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.