Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Jones Downhill

Riding Jones Downhill this Sunday. Killer 24-mile loop starting out in Colorado Springs - approximately 3,000 feet elevation gain through Pike Peak national forest and endless downhill back to town. Riding my Ventana El Patron. I can't wait.

·
Registered
28 Posts
rode hartshorn park in upper nj (red bank area) for the first time today, thinking about making the trek to fair hills maryland monday and riding there (as im doing my first race there next weekend)

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Blue Marsh Lake - used to be on IMBA's 'epic rides' list. Its not technical, but its 33 miles of rolling terrain will test your legs!

·
Tulsa
1,085 Posts
race at keystone lake oklahoma, i'll probably watch but i may collect dust for a couple of laps

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
mtnbiker72 said:
I'm headed to ride the McKenzie River Trail...anybody else have big rides going this weekend?
Alpine, Tire Mt, Winberry, North Shore Tie, North Shore

·
Out spokin'
In cog? Neato!
13,024 Posts
I'll be with shiggy on all them trails he mentioned. But I was at that blue pool in the pic a week ago. Our slogan in The Disciples of Dirt is "We've got the best backyard."

'spose that's up for debate...

--sParty

·
E30 Rollin'
235 Posts
10 miles on the local trails yesterday, 10 more today, and might be doing a 25 mile ride on Monday at a popular place they call "Vietnam" up here in Mass...

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm going to Maah daah Hey in about 10 days... if you don't know MDH, google it. You'll drool. 100 miles of single track through the badlands of north dakota... It still is an IMBA epic ride and 50 new miles opening in fall...

·
Daniel the Dog
6,764 Posts
Hmm

Going to use the Jet 9 today on some milder trails at Hospital Hill in the Gorge and the Spot on some tighter, nastier trails around Mt Hood. You need the right tool for the job....

Jaybo

·
Expert Crasher
6,358 Posts
poff said:
Big Basin/Butano loop yesterday.
Nice loop. Most of the bikes in the bottom pic are SS - and that hill looks steep. Good on ya!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yesterday I got up early and rode to the Don Valley in Toronto (my local trail system) for a few hours and then pitched in with the trail clean-up that was in progress. It's amazing the stuff that people dump out in the woods: car parts, bed frames, etc. Managed to avoid stabbing myself with any rusty metal, which is always a bonus. :)

Today I did a road ride on my singlespeed cyclocross bike and broke the 100km mark. I'm pretty happy about that (longest singlespeed ride I've done). Now I'm looking forward to building up to a century on the singlespeed later this summer.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts