Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
C'mon TBC brethren, the new season is in full swing and this poor forum is slowly dying. Lets get some good ride stories, pics, and vids goin. I promise to get some posted when my new Blindside is built up and I have the chance to ride somewhere worthy of a photo session. I know you guys and ladies (Hellooo Ladies!;) ) are out there tearin it up like ACL so let's see some action shots!

·
Registered
769 Posts
alright...got my blindside all built up. it's so hella quick. On like my eighth run on the bike i crashed in a rockgarden. I was just following someone i should have been ahead of a little too closely and while going around a corner i ended up on the ground. Broke my brand new 661 evolution helmet along with my right hand and 3 fingers...so i'm out for a little while. I'm building my double up this week pretty custom because well i have nothing else to do in my free time. here's a pic of my blindside...no riding pics of it yet

then here's some older pics of earlier. i had the dirtbag but ended up switching. took it to moab, then just a bunch of runs in the are. then there's a pic of my buddy on his BR, and a few transitions me and my buddies have

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I'm talkin about!

Sorry to hear about your injury bro, I seperated my shoulder earlier this season and was just dying to ride while it was healing. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ there's some healing vibes for you, get better quick.

Sick Blindside too, I'm chewin my fingernails off waiting to build mine up.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Ah the finish jump on Porc. Good stuff. Come to think of it, I never see pics of that thing, even though there is always a touron photographer sitting there. Weren't you guys dying of heat stroke with those helmets? :eek:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Summit said:
Ah the finish jump on Porc. Good stuff. Come to think of it, I never see pics of that thing, even though there is always a touron photographer sitting there. Weren't you guys dying of heat stroke with those helmets? :eek:
haha, yeah you got the place right. it's like on moabactionshots.com or something like that. we just took pics of it, we didn't take theirs. As far as the helmets...we all wear bern helmets. they wick moisture so well and they are by far the most comfortable helmet out there.It kept me so cool. check them out

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,657 Posts
Spring Recap 1

I don't have any new stuff since Moab two weeks ago, but here is a photo-recap of the Covert this Spring. Nothing fancy, but lots of trail bike riding in epic desert scenery.

Pics are from Vernal, Springdale, Moab and Grand Junction on various trails.

JMH

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.