Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
zach, where the hell are you man? you know im missin that $hit across the pond:madman: . where are all the picys of the new gnarlyness in chizzles? the rest of the LOD had better be killing it with bikes and shovels. get back to me fellas. THROW IT DOWN

·
Young.Brash.Hopeful.
371 Posts
You missed out on lastnights chaos. ZD and Skinny Danny had some wall ride issues yesterday, than chaos followed, we almost had to take the garden hose to Skinny D.

Riding the new shiz is good, had a crew of 6 or 7 kats ridin' it the other day. A few of us will be doing some touch up work this weekend, fixin some berm blow outs and such.

·
Registered
123 Posts
fyckin A

I'm stuck in SOCAL nursing my fycked up face. I can't go back to the GNARCAL till the 16th or so. My doctor says I can't get hard core with it until febuary!:madman:

·
rollin
2,646 Posts
Sippy said:
I'm stuck in SOCAL nursing my fycked up face. I can't go back to the GNARCAL till the 16th or so. My doctor says I can't get hard core with it until febuary!:madman:
what happended to your face?
i'm nursing a fycked up knee if that makes you feel any better.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
a phone and a bike doesn't connect across the pond when riding and with tequila shots present....or something similar or not

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.