Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Professional Crastinator
6,546 Posts
Most of my posts are not specific to the mid-West.
But the SpokeJunkies fundraiser for the Mohican-Malabar Bike Club is tomorrow, 4/27, leaving from Mohican Adventures at 11am.

They usually get 60+ riders of all abilities. Break up into groups for varying distances and pace (full ride is ~25mi., shorter routes can be anything less - and there are some iron folks who will have 1 lap down by 11a, then do another one - ouch.). Beer and food after. Door prizes.

-F

·
Snow Dog
3,777 Posts
I mostly post in the Did you ride? thread

our trails are closed right now due to water issues. Do some riding on local park trails and friends dad's farm. Maybe as things dry out, more will post up.

Maybe we should start the midwest Did you Ride Today thread....

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
But the SpokeJunkies fundraiser for the Mohican-Malabar Bike Club is tomorrow, 4/27, leaving from Mohican Adventures at 11am.

They usually get 60+ riders of all abilities. Break up into groups for varying distances and pace (full ride is ~25mi., shorter routes can be anything less - and there are some iron folks who will have 1 lap down by 11a, then do another one - ouch.). Beer and food after. Door prizes.

-F
I've ridden with the MI SpokeJunkies for many years. I've been to the Mohican ride a couple of times, but not recently. I need to make it back there. That's a great event. Maybe next year.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I mostly post in the Did you ride? thread

our trails are closed right now due to water issues. Do some riding on local park trails and friends dad's farm. Maybe as things dry out, more will post up.

Maybe we should start the midwest Did you Ride Today thread....
That's a good idea. The one in Passion can get convoluted because it's so busy.

Fat Guy on Fat Tires

·
Professional Crastinator
6,546 Posts

-F
This ride is postponed indefinitely. Too much rain.

-F

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.