Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
2 months waiting on a frame has blessed me with the time to travel and ponder the meaning of life...and I've learned to play a couple Who tunes on sitar too!

"I can see for miles and miles, I can see for miles and miles, I can see..."

Attachments

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
AZClydesdale said:
2 months waiting on a frame has blessed me with the time to travel and ponder the meaning of life...and I've learned to play a couple Who tunes on sitar too!

"I can see for miles and miles, I can see for miles and miles, I can see..."
How many frames is that for you?

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
This latest was 8 in 4 years. The failure rate is slowing though and Sherwood is adding gussets onto this semi-custom frame to buy more riding time.

Of course I could put down the beer and pick up a salad, but where's the fun in that?

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
AZClydesdale said:
This latest was 8 in 4 years. The failure rate is slowing though and Sherwood is adding gussets onto this semi-custom frame to buy more riding time.

Of course I could put down the beer and pick up a salad, but where's the fun in that?
Are you kidding me? Wow. You're not drinking this beer when you're riding are you? :)

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
AZClydesdale said:

So what exactly happened to your frame and what is Sherwood doing? Are you getting a whole new frame? Dude, stop smashing things.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Midnight in the Desert of Good and Evil.

Ventana is performing Voodoo using chicken bones, Southern Comfort, and dust I sent from Yuri's Foley.

In other words, I won't know all the modifications until it arrives. Sherwood is confident to make it stronger beyond what is necessary for most Ventana riders. The additional welds and gussetts would just be a weight penalty for them.

I'll join you for a TNR or WNR when it arrives.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.