Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Cycologist
10,338 Posts
Who is Mr Dirt Junk Exactly ? and what had he put me up to ??

Beg my pardon but i really didnt get it
Mr. DJ is a prolific poster on this site (meaning that he posts a lot) and when Passion was moved, he was ranting that moving it would lead to people not posting in a once popular forum since no one would be able to find it.

Huckleberry was joking that DJ had you start this thread to prove his point.

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
45,075 Posts
Mr. DJ is a prolific poster on this site (meaning that he posts a lot) and when Passion was moved, he was ranting that moving it would lead to people not posting in a once popular forum since no one would be able to find it.

Huckleberry was joking that DJ had you start this thread to prove his point.
And by the OP starting this thread trying to find that forum proves my point of it being non existent to most that knew it as Passion and at the top of the list. Being moved down and renamed basically killed that forum. The higher ups are too egotistical to admit when they are wrong though.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Passion is not for general discussion topics. General discussion is for sunglasses cases.

Of course if you title it "Best sunglasses case for Norcal" and put it there, no one will touch it

·
Cycologist
10,338 Posts
I found some sun glasses on my ride yesterday. I don't feel all that passionate about them, though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.