Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn, I'm excited about this new addition. Unfortunatly I'm still unpatiently waiting. Sounds like February before it shows, and for the life of me, I can't get a straight answer or pic on the Floyellow color S-works. I'm mainly looking so that I can color match a few parts, but part of me also want's to know what the hell my new bike is going to look like. I did manage to stumble onto some video of one a month or so ago, but it looked like a demo and I know how the demos can sometimes differ in color from the final production.

The floyellow in the lower end models is more of a lime greenish, but I've seen the Floyellow on other S-works and it's almost neon yellow.

Help a brotha out...

G

·
Sup
1,696 Posts
I think flow yellow is supposed to be the color of antifreeze
my alloy epic frame said it is yellow and it looks like it is made out of prestone

I could be wrong again
SJ

·
Registered
964 Posts
Any idea whether they received one because they are a Specialized store or if they are shipping ? Been waiting patiently since I ordered in July.

·
Registered
964 Posts
S-Works Epic 29er frameset in Flo Yellow. Ordered it in July, the day I saw it at the dealer event in Keystone CO.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts