Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Germany and had asked my LBS for the brain IQ, and they charged me around 600 EUR (around $720), which I find too expensive... what can I do? (I bought my frame used around 4 months ago, so I don"t wnat to sell it just yet....)

Any ideas?

·
Just passing through....
1,331 Posts
crisillo said:
I live in Germany and had asked my LBS for the brain IQ, and they charged me around 600 EUR (around $720), which I find too expensive... what can I do? (I bought my frame used around 4 months ago, so I don"t wnat to sell it just yet....)

Any ideas?
I bought one through my local bike shop, but thats here in the U.S. You could try emailing some U.S. bike shops, and see if they will order one for you and send it out.

·
Super Moderator
20,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much did you pay?....

if you don"t mind me asking...

-Cris

DaFireMedic said:
I bought one through my local bike shop, but thats here in the U.S. You could try emailing some U.S. bike shops, and see if they will order one for you and send it out.

·
Registered
630 Posts
IQ Brain shock

I was looking at doing the same until my LBS told me it was like $400 (USD). I have no problems with my '03, but it's always nice to have the latest and greatest. Well for $400, I think I can find more important upgrades.

If anyone knows where there is a sweetheart deal on IQ Brain shocks, please share the knowledge

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.