Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
43,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am trying to find a set....not to match bike, so no worries, but I want some really lite tires for racing....anybody know where I can get a set

michelin mtn extreme
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
768 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
43,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Udrija said:
does it have to be michelins? I saw xc panaracers that were red
tubeless Dh tires 2.5 that will hold up and around 800 grams instead of 1300

XC panracers are shiat and I don't care for the red color but Michelin makes them red for some stupid reason
 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
43,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
43,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
thanks guys got them at Performance......ordered supposely they shipped 2 days delivery ...I got 2 tires for 65 bucks(includes shipping)....way smoking deal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,034 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
thanks guys got them at Performance......ordered supposely they shipped 2 days delivery ...I got 2 tires for 65 bucks(includes shipping)....way smoking deal
dude you will look too color coordinated....i'll stop there... :skep:
 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
43,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
misctwo said:
dude you will look too color coordinated....i'll stop there... :skep:
I rather have black, but 1300 hundred grams to 800 grams = 500 grams times 2 = 1000 grams of rolling weight....Man that is over 2 pounds of rolling weight

strongest 800 gram tubeless tire out there........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,034 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
I rather have black, but 1300 hundred grams to 800 grams = 500 grams times 2 = 1000 grams of rolling weight....Man that is over 2 pounds of rolling weight

strongest 800 gram tubeless tire out there........
these...

https://cgi.ebay.com/Michelin-Mount...0360481QQihZ009QQcategoryZ27954QQcmdZViewItem

or...

https://cgi.ebay.com/Michelin-Mount...0360487QQihZ009QQcategoryZ27954QQcmdZViewItem

or

https://cgi.ebay.com/Michelin-Mount...0360507QQihZ009QQcategoryZ27954QQcmdZViewItem

the intense EX DC Lite's look pretty sweet too....



890 g's for 2.35"
 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
43,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)

·
Xtremely Moderate
Joined
·
3,098 Posts
-1 point for being a weight weenie.
-5 points for even thinking about mounting up red tires.

Here's a "Jolly" Roger to match:
 
1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top