Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
EDR
10,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my buddy is looking to purchase a Blur LT. I directed him to a couple lbs's but I would like to have him check some net dealers as well. I'm too damn lazy to search for this info so either flame away or please provide some personal experiences of where to buy SC online.

Thanks...

·
Registered
269 Posts
I got my chameleon frame from cambria. No complaints. I would call first though just to make sure what the website says is in stock really is. I have ordered some stuff from Phat Tire (not a frame) but they carry SC as well.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I bought my Nomad from Cambria as well. I called them, and they were really cool to deal with. My stuff got to me well packed, and in a timely fashion.

DON'T BUY FROM AIRBOMB!

They messed up my order, shipped it ground, charged me for priority, and then were rude on the telephone.

·
SS Pusher Man
7,623 Posts
Get them from my LBS. If I have to order one, it takes just as long to get one from mail order shop as it does from LBS. My LBS is cheaper than the mail order shops also, so no advantage to go internet.

mtnbikej

·
SS Pusher Man
7,623 Posts
eatdrinkride said:
thanks for the posts guys/gals.

btw lbs is cool but not what I am asking about.
When it comes down to SC bikes, most LBS are very competative when it comes down to pricing.

mtnbikej

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.