Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ROOOOOOOO
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cause I dont want to whore it up in NorCal general discussion. I didnt see a for sale forum on mtbr

Oh please don't make me go to eBay, but I will if I need to.

·
ROOOOOOOO
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right, got it. I was looking for a forum in particular, but forgot about the classifieds that I'd have to OH MY GOD leave the forums to see.

I'll put my 16.5" FS frame for sale there.

Thanks yall.

·
Code Monkey
652 Posts
sorta on the same topic ... we're getting close to releasing a new classifieds system. It'll be integrated w/ these forums (no separate user name, user ranking/ratings, better searching ...) I think the plan will be to slowly phase out the old by temporarily allowing free ads on the new system. Prolly wont be ready for your selloff though. :sad:

BTW - I saw your trials bike being built up at Passion the other day. Geared? You gonna ride Skeggs w/ it? :eek:

·
ROOOOOOOO
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MikeG said:
BTW - I saw your trials bike being built up at Passion the other day. Geared? You gonna ride Skeggs w/ it? :eek:
Actually, I might. When you start out, you got up that paved road, through the gate, then it flattens out, turns to gravel... there's a pile of rocks that are to the left that are begging to be ridden. Likely not worth the push up the hill, though.

The gears are for when I ride "street" and have to pedal to keep up with others when we're moving from spot to spot. Considering this one doesn't have a seat, I'm limited, but the clearance is welcome.. It certainly was yesterday at HMB.

I'm really digging it. I like the room more, and with shorter stays and a higher bb, rear wheel stability is enhanced without sacrificing two-wheel stability. It trackstands forever.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.