Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Powered by ice cream.
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Padre said:
Short but sweet, eh?
Almost 2 hours if you count the ride in and out from home. At least an hour of techy power/ledge moves had me feeling pretty worked.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
36,988 Posts
Today my bike took me down 260, and then I took me and the bike back up via the whiskey 25 stuff. It didn't have 29er wheels, but it did have a 2.8" tire.

·
Powered by ice cream.
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jayem said:
Today my bike took me down 260, and then I took me and the bike back up via the whiskey 25 stuff. It didn't have 29er wheels, but it did have a 2.8" tire.
It sounds like a tremendous climbing bike.

·
Just Wanna Ride!
1,374 Posts
Had a great ride today! Rode early and then at the end of the day took my 9 year old daughter to Sherman Branch in Charlotte. We had a great ride. Love to see her catching on and having a good time doing it.

I was on my Stumpjumper 29er and she was on her Trek 24er! Good times.

·
No longer 26
3,090 Posts
The SS took me to the gas station for the morning paper. The Gunnar Roadie cured my hangover with an couple of hours of afternoon easy pedaling.

G

·
i call it a kaiser blade
744 Posts
16 miles of bike path, sidewalk, road shoulder, and dirt path.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Urban Assault

75 miles of urban assault. Neighborhoods/bike trails/watched some of the Louisville Ironman finished with a 16.5 mph average. Good day on the 29er:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,374 Posts
Nowhere today but Monarch Crest yesterday- does that count? The new 29er will see Monarch Crest if it hurries the heck up and gets here. I like your trail, by the way. Those rocks and boulders look grippy.

Attachments

·
Registered
599 Posts
Took the Scout about 4 miles out to the trails by gravel. Then squeezed in two full laps before the sun started worrying me. Watched some people out on the Resevoir getting crazy in their boats/tubes. I kind of wished I could jump in the water the I realized I was riding my mountain bike and that's better than nasty Res. water. Rode out the back entrance and up the wall then spun the 4 miles back to town. All in all a nice ride. I just should have taken my rear blinky as I was cutting it close on daylight.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Awkward OTB that piledrived my left shoulder into a basketball-sized boulder. Crunch. Once I was able to pull myself upright I grabbed my arm and pulled forward. To my horror and delight my shoulder self-reduced with a dull, wet "thlock" sound. Long live Vicodin!:thumbsup: Seeing my ortho guy on Tues AM to determine next steps.

Flyer said:
MMA training or what?:p

Can't say something like that and not share details....

·