Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2011 used to be on the Trek site, as the 2012 Models have now come out the 2011's are gone.

The Paragon is no longer listed? If Trek got rid of the line what replaced it? It seems strange to me that they would get rid of a line of bikes and not even swap it with something else.:confused:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Patton, they just changed the name to Superfly AL. The Paragon was essentially the non-carbon version of the superfly. Trek also had the hifi which was the AL version of the Superfly 100. They changed the name of that one to the Superfly 100 AL

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
The Paragon ruled! dude! Bought my first brand new Paragon in 1996 for 1200.00 dollars! Good Aluminum Geometry, Good componet groupo.....LX front, XT rear, and a pretty shitty fork. Answer Manitou! Replaced it with a rockshox judy xc, race face crank and chainrings, xtr v-brakes, and had a bad-ass bike for three or four years. Got chain-suck fairly badly so had to get one of those anti-chainsuck devices, and **** was cool then! My ex wife still has it in the garage of my old home!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.