Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this inflator. The hose broke at the brass fiting. I need to replace but can't find the parts.

The 2nd pic shows where the hose broke from the brass fitting. The top pic shows how the other end of the hose fits to the presta pump head. I use this to inflate my bike tires and especially when seating sticky tubeless MTB's. brass fitting screws on to inflator. Hate to buy all new and throw this in dumpster; want to fix and use.
Can I replace just the brass fitting and re-use the hose? I've searched for a few hours with no luck. Hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have this inflator. The hose broke at the brass fiting. I need to replace but can't find the parts.

The 2nd pic shows where the hose broke from the brass fitting. The top pic shows how the other end of the hose fits to the presta pump head. I use this to inflate my bike tires and especially when seating sticky tubeless MTB's. brass fitting screws on to inflator. Hate to buy all new and throw this in dumpster; want to fix and use.
Can I replace just the brass fitting and re-use the hose? I've searched for a few hours with no luck. Hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.

View attachment 1945383 View attachment 1945384
mine blew/split at the chuck end of the hose, just before the plastic insert. Hopefully I can swap out for a higher pressure hose that will still fit in that threaded chuck collar. Any ideas?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.