Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Rollin' a fatty
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kona Unit or Explossiv SS on-line? My LBS tried to get one from Kona but the 18" is no longer available and the '05 has no date set for availability, they only have 14" and 21" available.

Bikeman has them but not willing to ship to my location, any other e-tailer that may have them? or that can have a steel frame with sliding dropouts or EBB frame for about the same price?

·
widebody
197 Posts
You can call the path bike shop in tustin, ca. They had a few frames in the shop, both the unit and explosif were there. The frames are not listed on the website so give them a call. I don't have the phone # in front of me but it is on the website. www.thepathbikeshop.com Ask for Tani or Carl. Good luck.....I have an explosif and am lovin it. Later Dude

·
Registered
789 Posts
DiRt DeViL said:
Kona Unit or Explossiv SS on-line? My LBS tried to get one from Kona but the 18" is no longer available and the '05 has no date set for availability, they only have 14" and 21" available.

Bikeman has them but not willing to ship to my location, any other e-tailer that may have them? or that can have a steel frame with sliding dropouts or EBB frame for about the same price?
Jensonusa.com is rumored to have a steel (853) frame with EBB for $425 in about 1- 1.5 months time made by "Zion"...

·
Rollin' a fatty
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's true, Jenson will have them in September for $400.00 under the Zion brand. In my case I'm upgrading my converted SS for a race and that's why I'm looking for a not so expensive SS frame in a hurry.

·
Registered
73 Posts
want mine?

I picked up an 18" Unit in the begining of June. I have the additional drop out for a der also. Long story short, I am on my way overseas and can't take it. I am considering selling it. PM or email me if you are interested, I've got a few pics of it.

Thanks.

mb ([email protected])

1 - 11 of 11 Posts