Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Bryn Mawr Borracho
191 Posts
Shonky!

Crikey! The Outcast is the fecking bible of single speeding. The faq page is long overdue for an update if it doesn't list the Outcast. Get with it! Nice write up, Jessica...

-Hurl

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks mr. everstone

Hurl said:
Crikey! The Outcast is the fecking bible of single speeding. The faq page is long overdue for an update if it doesn't list the Outcast. Get with it! Nice write up, Jessica...

-Hurl
hi hurl!!!
i was lookin to procure it cause i had no idea my mad lib had turned into a mag write up.that wacky chipps.you just never know whats around the bend with them euros.

hey- i hope that all is steady rockin with you and yours- see you in b e r l i n!!

j

· Registered
649 Posts
Can't you buy a copy at WHSmiths?

Sorry bad joke.

If you don't buy one now, and you wait until Berlin you will miss issue 12 as 13 is "supposedly" going to be ready!

Buy one on line or email biff and get him to bring a copy of 12 with him to Berlin. Don't expect any sence out of him once he gets there mind!

P::..

· Keep Singlespeeding Evil
241 Posts
Hilfe! Hilfe!

And again it takes a German to organise zis ...

Are you the Jessica who said something about a couch and being hot when you registered for SSWC??? If so I don't have your address yet - sent me an email and I put a copy in the mail - I still don't have a picture of you to prove if you are really hot but I take your word for it!

On the other hand why don't you just ask Chipps? Mr. Editor ...
Well he has his own US hottie from NJ now so you might not succeed!

Anyway send an email to [email protected] and you shall be satisfied.

phaty
"The Germans Killed Singlespeeding - You Bastards!"

· Needed Less ~ Did More
1,011 Posts
phatlizard said:
Are you the Jessica who said something about a couch and being hot when you registered for SSWC??? If so I don't have your address yet - sent me an email and I put a copy in the mail - I still don't have a picture of you to prove if you are really hot but I take your word for it!

phaty
No Phaty, THAT Jessica who told you about the couch is a 29st truck driver called Brad.....and he thinks you have a pretty mouth! :eek: (cue Banjos...)

Have fun checking out the course this weekend,

SSP

"The Germans Killed Singlespeeding - but they had to ask the Brits for help"

· SS Clyde 29er
607 Posts
GOOD LUCK..ive tried ordering it from Tower Records, but

bein the flaky-ass im too kewel fo skool types, they dont seem to have too much follow thru. so id suggest goin to ur local INDEPENDENT book store to order a copy. from my research NOBODY carries it in the SF bay area or santa cruz. if u score a copy off da shelf, LEMME KNOW. good luck.
:D

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pullin the HOT card...How else was I gonna get an entry??

phatlizard said:
And again it takes a German to organise zis ...

On the other hand why don't you just ask Chipps? Mr. Editor ...
Well he has his own US hottie from NJ now so you might not succeed!

Anyway send an email to [email protected] and you shall be satisfied.

phaty
Dont take me for seroius, I'm just a regular luke warm creature.

The mag is on its way to me thanks to Stu at Nema (thanks for the clue in Biff the Design Wank!) Its all sorted.

ANy of you guys going to the Aivemore Scotland race after Berlin?

j

· Registered
33 Posts
flaky-ass?

Check our 'buy an issue' page on the web site for who has it where. In the States Nema have issues and Speedgoat too. Anyone anywhere in the world can get a subscription or order a copy from me - we're not big and not clever. Kind of shonky. Just doing what we can to meet demand. I guess I'll see people in Berlin - should be good.

· Keep Singlespeeding Evil
241 Posts
I was not kidding when I wrote this in the last issue of The Outcast:

We are very happy to have found a private course pretty close to Berlin that allows us to race legally while everybody is insured and we have an ambulance at hand.
The course is on a former Red Army Tank Training Camp - they are not sure if they found all the mines so if you see a sign that says something in Russian that might mean "Don't enter" ... stay off!

· Needed Less ~ Did More
1,011 Posts
phatlizard said:
I was not kidding when I wrote this in the last issue of The Outcast:

We are very happy to have found a private course pretty close to Berlin that allows us to race legally while everybody is insured and we have an ambulance at hand.
The course is on a former Red Army Tank Training Camp - they are not sure if they found all the mines so if you see a sign that says something in Russian that might mean "Don't enter" ... stay off!
What are those plants in that picture? ;)

SSP

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.