Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ti is addictive
2,894 Posts
gateCrasher said:
Anyone know where I can purchase i9's online? I'd like the red All-Mountain ones. I don't need custom rims.

THanks,
/gC
I'm getting mine from Chad at Red Barn Bicycles, Larry at MT. Highcyclery is also a reputable I-9 dealer as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These are some hard buggers to find in stock... I've called about 10 places so far. A few of the places had some in stock, just not the color that I was looking for. This just makes me want them more :D

/gC

·
Ti is addictive
2,894 Posts
gateCrasher said:
These are some hard buggers to find in stock... I've called about 10 places so far. A few of the places had some in stock, just not the color that I was looking for. This just makes me want them more :D

/gC
Very few I-9 dealers have them in stock........If you want em bad enough, you gotta order them exactly the way you want em and pray the 2-3 week wheelbuild time goes quickly.......

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, I think I got lucky on a shorter build time. Will find out today or tomorrow. I feel like Cartman in that episode of South Park where he has to wait for his Wii. Hmn..we are supposed to have freezing weather tonight.........

/gC

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TiEndo said:
I'm getting mine from Chad at Red Barn Bicycles, Larry at MT. Highcyclery is also a reputable I-9 dealer as well.
w000h00! Placed an order with Chad about 3 minutes ago! :thumbsup: Great guy, btw! I also had a nice conversation with Larry, but I'm so dang anxious to get these things and Chad was able to commit to giving me a great deal and getting them to me earlier than the rest of the shops. Kudos to CHad!

I've lurked these forums for years, especially when I get stumped with something. Once again, they have proven to be an invaluable source of information.

/gC

·
Ti is addictive
2,894 Posts
Yeah, Chad is my go to dealer in the bike parts/frame department........I owe him for 4 bikes this year and all the nice bits to go with em........He's also one amazing wheelbuilder...I got 2 sets of CK/DT4.1's lace by the guy and no issues ever.......

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TiEndo said:
Yeah, Chad is my go to dealer in the bike parts/frame department........I owe him for 4 bikes this year and all the nice bits to go with em........He's also one amazing wheelbuilder...I got 2 sets of CK/DT4.1's lace by the guy and no issues ever.......
CK's were my second choice....but man, those I-9's just have a strange lure about them.

/gC

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.