Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 302 Posts

·
Thunder Chunky
1,752 Posts
go to www.universalcycles.com and when you find an item click on "Price Match" . A Window will come up and fill it out. Doesnt matter what website you put in or what price you put in but put in the correct email address. A minute or two later you will get an email saying sorry we can not offer it to you for the price you specified but we can offer it to you for such and such price (usually a few bucks cheaper) and they give you a code to enter at checkout. Do this on enough stuff and it comes pretty close to free shipping(unless they are big/heavey items).

Example Did it ona $53 jersey, it came back and said we can offer it to you for $47.95:thumbsup:

If you get lukcy(apparently I just did) I did it on some saint cranks that are usually $332 I said they were $300 and put in www.cambriabike.com and it came back saying we would be happy to sell them to you for $300 heres your code lmao EDIT: wow put in $275 and they took that too lol...how low will they go? gonna keep tryin...got them down to $272.60, thats as low as they will go lol...not bad $60 off right there :thumbsup:

They will give you $100 off a 66rc3 too

·
Registered
310 Posts
i like www.universalcycles.com you even get a monthly coupon...they have a pretty good service thus far...i have tried blueskycycling but they have failed me lately, so i´m sticking with UC...they also run a pretty big stock...

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Ebay by far

For the Leader hardtail, I scored my Thomson stem for like $42.00, and the seatpost for $55. The stem was used, but in immaculate shape. The seatpost, brand new, but in OEM packaging (no drawstring bag, just a plastic bag). The wheelset for the B-24 was $164.00 shipped. If you're patient, ebay coughs up the best deals by far, you just have to hunt, and be patient. :thumbsup:

·
surfer w/out waves
613 Posts
props toebay... if you know how to work it:thumbsup:

·
Registered
310 Posts
i wanna get the pro set (100 bones)...i dunno if i really need all them tools but i want it hahahaha...i would like to start doing all the fixin by myself but dont have the appropiate tools to do so....

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts
Nashbar Pro Tool Kit
Kit includes:
Cassette lockring remover
Cartridge BB tool
Cog brush
Chain rivet extractor for UG/HG/IG
Cable cutter
Multi-size spoke wrench
2 nylon/fiber glass tire levers
2 in 1 cotterless crank remover
Chainring nut wrench
1.5-10mm hex key set
Torx 25 hex wrench
Phillips 2 screwdriver
Slotted 5 screwdriver
15mm pedal wrench
Cone wrench set 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19mm
Hollowtech 2 BB wrench
Tool box BN-PROTK​

Attachments

·
Thunder Chunky
1,752 Posts
Jake Pay said:
Nashbar Pro Tool Kit
Kit includes:
Cassette lockring remover
Cartridge BB tool
Cog brush
Chain rivet extractor for UG/HG/IG
Cable cutter
Multi-size spoke wrench
2 nylon/fiber glass tire levers
2 in 1 cotterless crank remover
Chainring nut wrench
1.5-10mm hex key set
Torx 25 hex wrench
Phillips 2 screwdriver
Slotted 5 screwdriver
15mm pedal wrench
Cone wrench set 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19mm
Hollowtech 2 BB wrench
Tool box BN-PROTK​
Why is a pro kit missing a chain whip?

·
Registered
310 Posts
i have looked at nashbar tool kit before...i liked sette s better and it is sold on pricepoint...

1 - 20 of 302 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.