Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
cambria's shop(in cambria) is tiny, much smaller than their website suggests...don't they have an 'offsite' warehouse or another store? anyway, I've had generally good experiences with them.

·
Single(Pivot)and Happy
1,778 Posts
It's unfortunate that items get backordered, and frustrating when emails are not answered in a timely fashion.

I have found CBO to be one of the better online businesses. May I ask why you could not ask someone to call CBO on your behalf?

·
Its got what plants crave
5,933 Posts
I've ordered from CBO twice this month. Both orders were placed over the phone. The first was a price match on an FSA Moto-X crankset. The guy I talked to matched the price, and I upgraded to 2 day shipping which he said would have it there before the weekend. The weekend rolled around and my stuff didn't arrive, but I got charged for 2 day shipping anyway. I called and they refunded the extra shipping money but that didn't get my parts there any faster. So anyway, Tuesday of this week I ordered some tires and a few other items, over the phone. I upgraded to 3 day shipping so I could have the tires before the weekend. It's Saturday now and my stuff isn't here, even though the guy said it would be. I think I'm done with Cambria.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Jim311 said:
I've ordered from CBO twice this month. Both orders were placed over the phone. The first was a price match on an FSA Moto-X crankset. The guy I talked to matched the price, and I upgraded to 2 day shipping which he said would have it there before the weekend. The weekend rolled around and my stuff didn't arrive, but I got charged for 2 day shipping anyway. I called and they refunded the extra shipping money but that didn't get my parts there any faster. So anyway, Tuesday of this week I ordered some tires and a few other items, over the phone. I upgraded to 3 day shipping so I could have the tires before the weekend. It's Saturday now and my stuff isn't here, even though the guy said it would be. I think I'm done with Cambria.
maybe you should think twice before you order, so you don't pay shipping twice? that goes for any online shop. just tryin to help...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.