Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were almost a month into the new year and no new reviews yet. Most manufacturers released there new bikes back in Oct-Nov what's the deal? or is the manufacturer forum going to take the place of bike reviews and we'll be expected to get our reviews though there?

·
Get your freak on!
2,696 Posts
yeah!

Sparky351 said:
Were almost a month into the new year and no new reviews yet. Most manufacturers released there new bikes back in Oct-Nov what's the deal? or is the manufacturer forum going to take the place of bike reviews and we'll be expected to get our reviews though there?
I am also getting impatient about this. Didn't the 2003 bikes get thier reviews in like december of 2002?
I've had my 2004 bike since october.
It's weird cause the 2004 forks are listed.

·
Registered
374 Posts
i was wondering the same ...

Sparky351 said:
it strikes me, that there are quite a few things missing in the 2004 catagorie ...
i've bee trying to find mavic's new wheels sets in reveiws also

trying to see what people have to say about the new crosslands but the crosslands they have listed in the reviews aren't the same price range or wheel set ...
ARGH

please

(also i want to see what kind of reveiws the new bikes got this year )

·
Registered
145 Posts
And why can't we add products to the list ourselves? The list for 2004 front shocks doesn't include any Cannondale forks at all!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts