Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jncarpenter said:
Where's the AM riding?
You are a stalker. The video is over 7 mins long and you answered within only four. Is that the first thing you do every Sunday...look for stoke from the Bando's?

Either you watched it well before I posted it (on Vimeo) or you didn't even finish the movie which make you a bit of a jacka$$

BTW...notaknob is just off the IR list. Give him a break:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
Mtn. Biker123 said:
You are a stalker. The video is over 7 mins long and you answered within only four. Is that the first thing you do every Sunday...look for stoke from the Bando's?

Either you watched it well before I posted it (on Vimeo) or you didn't even finish the movie which make you a bit of a jacka$$

BTW...notaknob is just off the IR list. Give him a break:thumbsup:
OK, I admit it...I merely skimmed the vid. I have a hard time suffering through bike path footage.

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jncarpenter said:
OK, I admit it...I merely skimmed the vid. I have a hard time suffering through bike path footage.
Nah..no way would a stalker have a picture of me in his avatar. No way....:eek:ut: :winker:

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have seen the error of my ways...

NWfreeride said:
It is pathetic how shamelessly you seek validation on an internet forum.
Due to your insight, I'm thinking that I may need to re-evaluate my motives:shocked: :blush:

Funny you should say this about internet forums.

·
Bandolero
2,438 Posts
Dick in a Box

NWfreeride said:
It is pathetic how shamelessly you seek validation on an internet forum.
That's right, Mtn. Biker123 is back with another post.

Didn't think the suits would have him back perhaps? Thought they'd have his dairy-air replaced by one of them store mannequins?

Well maybe he's not "the norm". He's not "camera friendly", He doesn't "wear clothes that fit him", He's not a "heartbreaker", He hasn't had "sex with a woman", He doesn't know "how that works", He doesn't "fall in line", He's not "hygienic", He doesn't "wipe properly", He lacks "style", He doesn't have "self-esteem", He has no "charisma", He doesn't "own a toothbrush", He doesn't "let his scabs heal", He can't "reach all the parts of his body", when he sleeps. He sweats profusely.

But the powers that be will keep signing his pay check until Jack and Jane K. MTB'er starts to go for the mouse so they can get back to homers who don't "frighten children", who don't "eat their own dandruff", who don't "pop their whiteheads with a compass they used in high school".

Thank you, Kevin.

·
Banned
91 Posts
So I have been on this board for a little while now, and I have seen a LOT of ya'll give 123 some major shiat for posting pics that others would get a "nice stoke" comment for posting. So he doesn't love the DW Spot... so friggin what? You know he'll talk a little shiat about how it does not perform how he thinks it should... so figgin what!! I have blown more $$ than my wife will ever be allowed to know about on my DW Spot build... I love it, and neither his nor anyone else’s comments on this board would every cause me to have second thoughts. I love the bike and think nothing else rides as well up and then back down a mtn. Ya'll are making me tired with this hate'n on each other... he seems to ride his Turner really well, posts pics and vids of going off stuff I don't see many others here posting pics of (I preemptively call BS if anyone here says they are too modest to post), and he is not a fan of the DW Spot. So focking what???

Hey Mtn. Biker123… nice stoke!!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.