Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Bad Case of the Mondays
4,009 Posts
Jdub said:
I really have no guess though.
The Guanella pass guess is pretty good. Looks like Idaho Springs/Dumont area to me, but sadly I'm not that familiar with the trails in that area.

11k feet though would make me think (assuming my location assesment is correct) would have to be somewhere near Berthoud Pass.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
By Mt. Elbert somewhere??

·
Bad Case of the Mondays
4,009 Posts
goldenboy said:
I am guessing, and since I am asking what is 'flinders'?
Definitions of flinders on the Web:
British explorer who mapped the Australian coast (1774-1814)
bits and splinters and fragments; "it would have shattered in flinders long before it did that damage"

I'm gonna lean towards the 2nd definition in this instance.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
partial credit?

anthonys said:
Where am I?
um, outside?
though technically i suppose at the time you posed the question you were inside. ;)

(wherever it is, it is certainly better than where i am now)

·
old skool newbie
857 Posts
the envelope please

Jdub said:
Definitions of flinders on the Web:
British explorer who mapped the Australian coast (1774-1814)
bits and splinters and fragments; "it would have shattered in flinders long before it did that damage"

I'm gonna lean towards the 2nd definition in this instance.
Oh okay, that's what I had gleaned from my internet search, but thought it was a clue to the location.

I don't think my guess is correct, the shadow in the first picture would suggest he is looking east, and I thought he was looking west.

I would sure like to know. I am almost ready to head out now, and was looking for someplace fresh to go.

somebody call wheatridge and get the answer

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.